Thursday, December 27, 2012

where do i shop - boxing day edition

So, people. Boxing day was yesterday. Call me crazy but anyone who threw themselves in stores and made lines freezing outside are just MENTAL. For working in retail for the past 5 years, i tend to now consider myself an organized shopper and pretty good at recognizing a good deal.  In most store, you will find the crap merchandise that people didn't look at while doing their christmas shopping. That merchandise has been there all season, which is a few months....if no one picked it up until then, ask yourself why.
Boxing day is good for electronics, winter boots and coats. period.

Now, what my personal trick is ONLINE BOXING DAY. now were talking, much more choice and you can spot the items you like before and keep an eye on them. NO LINES, NO HASSEL.
My second trick is to go the 23-24th. Some stores will already be marked down so they don't all have to do it the morning of the 26th.
As for my last and favourite part, JUST GO TO NYC ! there is so many stores and merchandise, most of it is still left and by the 29-30th, they put additional discounts.
You'll thank me next year.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment