Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dear Santa...or Justin,

I think I've been a pretty good girl this year. Ive been great with my family, I've treated my boyfriend like the king he is and I've been setting goals for myself and succeeding at them. Therefor, i think i might deserve a treat.
Here is my personal list of musts i need to continue being a happy girl. Yes, clothes make me happy. Call me materialistic but call me honest too !!! I don't think any of these are out of this world expensive and i probably will end up buying them myself... but you never know !
I am sure this is not the only christmas collage i will make in the next 10 days, but until then, here are my current obsessions.

If you haven't noticed, I'm also a lil too into monochrome.


From left to right : Color block Wide Leg Trousers from Topshop, Shiloh Black Clutch from Acne , Quilted Bomber Jacket from Topshop, Face Beanie by Rick Owens, Double Wrap Belt from Elin Kling by Marciano, Celine Wedges or any kind of white wedge shoes will do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment