Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Victoria Secret Fashion Show


"SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND"...
A 2.5 MILLION $ BRA THAT IS ! 


As i read on twitter earlier : "I suddenly have the urge to run 5 miles, diet and buy sequins underwear". Damn right you do and so do I !
Been waiting for weeks considering I wasn't one of the lucky bloggers to attend the show backstage. After seeing their instagram pictures few weeks ago, the countdown has been long but here are my comments.






Completely obsessed with Rihanna, her voice and HER PEARL GLASSES ! i need to make myself a pair. maybe as a first DIY for my blog. 
As for the show, it is one hell of a show as usual. SO ELABORATE. my goodness. Not so crazy about the whole circus theme at the beginning and those harlequin dresses but the body jewels were really just exquisite.







Completely obsessed with Rihanna, her voice and HER PEARL GLASSES ! i need to make myself a pair. maybe as a first DIY for my blog.
As for the show, it is one hell of a show as usual. SO ELABORATE. my goodness. Not so crazy about the whole circus theme at the beginning and those harlequin dresses but the body jewels were really just exquisite.

Love the pieces for the calendar, they are lots of fun specially the miss america one for june and the indian one for thanksgiving. so cute !



My bieber fever is still on full blast. HOW CUTE IS HE ?!?!? singing my two favourite songs from him. that version of will go on my iphone as soon as i can. JUSTIN WINKED AT THE END. that was the sexiest thing an 18 years old did in the history of humanity.  my boyfriend was next to me and i screamed so loud he thought i was having a seasure. I needed to watch again that part of the show to even notice the girls were walking. can you say obsessed ?

As for Silver Screen Angels, WINGS WINGS WHAT ARE THOSE WINGS. this is just the most beautiful part of the show. So much work done on this, i see a cabaret/ burlesque inspiration that I'm liking very much . Stunning jewelled pieces that make you almost cry how beautiful they look. Bruno Mars was perfect for this part as well as the song.




Angels in bloom was not a disappointment as well. i don't even know what my favourite one was but you definitely can't go wrong with a 2.5 million dollars bra.
Definitely one of the best shows they've produced, I'm very very pleased with what i saw !!







pictures source : huffington post



No comments:

Post a Comment