Monday, November 5, 2012

TRIPPEN - minimalist shoes at its best

Im literally trippin. This Germany based company offers every SINGLE pair of shoes i could possibly die to buy. this is almost insulting. i feel robbed. I'm predicting a total devoting to them for all my next statement shoes.  You can pick your leather colour from a very vast choice and most pair are being made to order, so you might wanna be patient to get your exclusive precious pair... still TOTALLY worth it.
 Im still debating which pair of boot to get in all these following but you can be certain that these white strappy sandals are MINE. 
For many more avant-gardiste styles, visit trippen.com

2 comments:

  1. So in love with Trippen—their approach to aesthetics is out there! I have several pairs of Trippen shoes, all of which I bought at Ped Shoes. I'm currently thinking about adding these! I dig the green and the lacing in the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane ! I couldn't agree more with you! I'm really looking forward to buy a pair very soon, I'm still debating which one though.... i dig the green too, i think they are very original.

      Delete