Sunday, November 11, 2012

MIH•RWAR FASHION SHOW lasalle college

Very happy I attended this years Lasalle Fashion Show on Friday November 9th that showcased the fall/winter 2012-2013 collections of some of Quebecs hottest designers such as Philippe Dubuc, Pedram Karimi, Martin Lim, Melissa Nepton, Elisa C-Rossow, Anormal Couture, Hip and Bone and This Ilk. The fierce musical ambiance was by Christian Pronovost who literally made me jump from my seat a few times with his vehement beats. 
The main trend for the night was very monochrome, sober, structured statement pieces that made me gasp for air a few times and who my sister styled to perfection. Way to goooo girl !!
Special thumbs up to the finale with the black and white dresses facing each other as if they were a reflection. Simply stunning. 
As Borat would say: "Very Niceee... How much ? " 



Here are some of my favourite looks from the runway that were shot by Mathieu Charrois 





















No comments:

Post a Comment