Friday, November 9, 2012

MIH•RWAR FASHION SHOW - OUTFIT

So last night was a very proud moment for I attended my baby sister's first fashion show at College Lasalle. Not your average students show I have to say!!! Her being the head stylist and me being a very judgmental sister, I had very high hopes for her and I'm just SOOO proud to scream to anyone that's my babygirl.
I love you Laurence and YOU FUCKING ROCK !!

Here's what I wore for the big night, went for a very tailored sober look with lots of detailing in the fabrics... Hope you guys enjoy it!
shoot out to my girl Myriam Nicole who shot very fast these few pics and who is officially hired as my to-go outfit photographer.
Post about the show will be on later tonight !!








Pants and belt by H&M, top by Zara, blazer by Bird and heels by Stuart Weitzman. I'm also wearing Film Noir M.A.C. lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment