Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Why is Phoebe Philo blowing everyones mind - Celine pre-fall 2013

First comes first : those platform boots. YES. 
Second : that huuuuuge buckle belt. YES YES. 
Third : leather overdose. YES YES YES YES. 

my complete adoration for Phoebe Philo continues. and it has nothing to do with her beautiful- but over abused - bags. If if see one more black luggage tote, i might just loose it/ start crying. 
you want to spend money and that gorgeous tailored leather coat. or those booties. People, wake up....we don't want a Chanel/Gucci problem all over again and start seeing fakes every corner. Lets start being original and have a lil fun, shall we ? 
I like to think of myself as a forward-thinking shopper. Philos vision is unique and will guide me this season. I hope it will do the same magic to you too. 










source : style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment