Friday, January 18, 2013

Costume National and The Row do simple sophisticated tailoring for pre-fall 2013


I recently dumped all (most) of my ripped shorts and tees to make more place for a new Meeeeee ! My new motto is all about slick silhouette, beautiful materials and simple chicness. 
Madame you say? Theres nothing wrong with a 20 year old looking effortless in a wide-ledged silk suit. Or at least theres nothing that screams POWER more then that. 
Costume National and The Row did justice to themselves for their pre-fall respective collections and leaving me a very happy costumer ! Plain and simple great inspirations ! 

First four shots are part of Italian brand Costume National and last fifth are from my beloved Olsen twins at The Row. 












pictures taken from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment